Walking on the Purple Carpet for the 2013 Yahoo OMG Awards Night!



On the Friday night of July 19, 2013, yours truly was once more invited to attend the prestige Yahoo OMG Awards night together with the brightest celebrities of the country! This was actually my second time to attend the said prestige event since last year, I also graced the said awards night of the same venue.

The event took place in the SM Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City. 

Just like your favorite stars, yours truly also walked on the purple carpet! Yes, the purple carpet is Yahoo OMG's very own version of the red carpet since purple is their trademark color.

Check out my purple carpet entrance as well as my attire on the said prestige awards night:







Once more, I mingled with the celebrities present in the event. To name few were Marian Rivera, Rocco Nacino, Mark Neumann, Mart Escudero, Coco Martin, Enrique Gil, Marco Alcaraz, Bea Binene, Vice Ganda, Korina Sanchez and many many more! On my next posts, I'll share with you those star-starry photos!

This is such another great and prestige event everyone is dreaming of! (RCB)

Comments