Blooper Videos with Kris Lawrence!


This is really fun! During the album ("Spread the Love" launch of Kris Lawrence, yours truly and Kris not only talked and posed different shots together. We also had our video interview. Take note, it's not once but twice! Or should I say three takes! 

Yes, our first two videos were mainly bloopers! Hahaha... Yeah, bloopers that truly made our moments fun and lively!

Well, this is my first time here in Bits of Rocks that I will share my blooper videos with my encounter with the different celebrities. And I got two for you in this particular event with Kris!

First Blooper Video:

In our first blooper, Kris thought that we were having photo shoot. Therefore, he is posing for a photo.   




Second Blooper Video:

Here in our second blooper, I mistakenly called Kris Lawrence as "Kris Cayzer."  Hahaha! Kris laughed out loud hearing it!  



Hahaha! Ops, as I've told you, we got three videos! The third one, the serious one (with a little blooper) will be shared on my next post! :) So stay tune guys! (RCB)

Comments