Kris Lawrence and Rocky: RnB Meets RCB!




For the first time, I met in person the so-called R&B Prince Kris Lawrence! Kris is a product of the Kapamilya singing reality show "Star in a Million." He stayed in  ABS-CBN for a while then transferred to GMA-7.

Kris is very popular in making great R&B music. Two of his hits which I loved most are "When I See You Smile" and "I Will Take You Forever,"  a duet with the actress Denise Laurel

One afternoon, I had a lunch with Kris in GMA network wherein he launched his new album "Spread the Love." That album is actually his third, but his first under GMA Records. 

Here are some of our cool photos with Kris Lawrence:




Kris' new album contains all original composition. Some of the songs included in the album are "Nightmare," "Rider," "Tell Me," "Ikaw Pala," "Try Again,"  and "Unbreakable" completing the 12 songs in the album. 

"Ikaw Pala" is actually the song used in the current GMA Telebabad Koreanovela "The Innocent Man." It is now playing in the different radio stations.

On my next posts, I will share with you my cool interview video with Kris as well as our kulitan bloopers uploaded in YouTube. Kris Lawrence truly rocks! It was such a great experience when RCB meets the R&B! (RCB)  

Comments