Maintaining My Gym-Fit Body!

Last week, I enrolled in my new gym and started having my workout!

Check out some of my Instagram photos during my gym session: 




It's almost two years now when I stopped working out in gym because I became too busy attending different events and meeting many stars. I even got pressured in my previous work. So my health and fitness routine was set aside.

You may recall that one of my goals for 2013 is to go back in gym and start toning my body. And thanks God, I manage to put it in my busy schedule!

I may say that I am more busy this year than last year. I have more events, new business, blogging career, and a nightshift work but it's good to note that I can still manage to workout and chisel my body! :)

On my later posts, I'll give you updates on my workout sessions! So stay tune! For now you may enjoy my first workout photos.

You may follow me on Instagram via my newly created official Instagram account at: http://instagram.com/rockenroll_04  (RCB)

Comments