September 2013: "Sharing Love Stories in the BER Month"

  
BER month begins! The month of September ignites the start of the yuletide season. Most people in this month started to make Christmas countdowns. Radio stations started to play Christmas songs! But here in Bits of Rocks,  September is the month of Love!

Well, if you're an avid fan and reader of this blog, you will definitely know why the month of September is the month of Love for me! For this period, I won't anymore tell since she's already taken! We will be taking now of our own business.

Since September is a remarkable month for me way back in 2005, I prefer September this year to be focused on my latest love affairs. Yes, this year, the year 2013 makes my lovelife more colorful! Pain and happiness collide from the different 'leading ladies! And these are the things that I will share you this month!



From January to September of 2013, my love life seems like a roller coaster. From that period of time, I may say that I had four loves of my life! Ops, correction, I'm not taken them all at the same time! They came and I've fall in love with them one after another!  

Two officemates, one acquaintance, and one one-year friend were some of the clues to describe them! In my upcoming posts, I'll share our stories to you. And if I'm not mistaken, could I say that I became kabit for the third times now?!  

Aside from love and romance, of course I will also share with you more exciting events and my actual endless encounters with the different celebrities! 

So are you excited for September features in this blog?! Definitely! So stay tune 'coz love will fill the air of the first Ber Month! (RCB)

Comments