Aljur and Aki Together Again!

We met again with the Kapuso hunk actor Aljur Abrenica two weeks ago. This time via a blog conference held at the Congo Grilled in Tomas Morato, Quezon City for his major concert dubbed as "Come and Get Me."

Before our question and answer portion, Aljur performed three songs like the Maroon 5's "Daylight,"  his original composition, and Rico J. Puno's "Macho Gwapito."  On my next post, I'll share with you these said song. :)

Of course, just like we always do, we posted cool photos together. Here are three of our photos together:




Our other cool photos including the wacky shots were already posted in my official Instagram account: @rockenroll_04. Don't forget to follow me on my IG to see these cool photos together with your other favorite celebrities.

Aljur and Aki truly rock! (RCB)

Comments