Alden Richards' Christmas Greetings to Rocky (Video)



Kapuso heartthrob Alden Richards expressed his Christmas greetings and message to yours truly! He is one of the top celebrities who greeted me this special season!

Here is the video of Alden giving me his yuletide message. Let's watch this:



Alden is part of the 2013 Metro Manila Film Festival's most-awarded film "10,000 Hours." Earlier this year, he led the top-rating GMA Telebabad series "Mundo Mo'y Akin" opposite Lauren Young and Louise Delos Reyes.

This 2014, Alden is set to return on Primetime with Marian Rivera as his leading lady via drama series "Carmella."

On my succeeding post, I'll share with you my exclusive one-on-one interview with Alden regarding his MMFF movie entry!

Thanks for this Alden! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you again soon on the next event! (RCB)

Follow Us on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Us on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments