December 2013: "Counting Down the Blessings"


We are now on the last month of the year, the so-called happiest month of the year - the month of December!

Yes, I'm very busy with the past months for my career, work, hobbies, and love life. I even got no time updating this personal blog because of those commitments. But, before the year end, I will really find precious time to update this personal blog.

2013 is truly one of the most challenging year for me. It's a combination of failure and success at the same time! But still, I received lots of blessings to be thankful with!   



This December 2013, we will counting down our blessings, our success, our achievements. But of course, we will also noting down some of the flops and failures that we faced!

Before the year ends, I'll be sharing with you my year-end report. I'm also giving you the list of goals and to-dos for 2014. And of course, more surprises to witness in this blog!

So, watch out for these great things coming to you shortly! Merry Christmas! (RCB) 

Comments