My Project Headshot 2013 Pictorial, My Very First!

One of the things to be thankful this 2013 is that, I became part of the world's famous Project Headshot Clinic! Yes, this is an advocacy pictorial that aims for a union of leaders, advocates , and people around the world for AIDS and HIV awareness! The pictorial / billboard of the personalities were all up online on December 1 inline with the celebration of World AIDS Day.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is my very first Project Headshot:


The said project is spearheaded by the famous photographer Niccolo Cosme. My pictorial was taken in Opus Bar in Resorts World Manila.

On my succeeding posts, I'll share with you more moments during this very first experience of yours truly! Right now, I'm excited for next year's project headshot!  (RCB)

Follow Us on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Us on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments