Teaser of My 2013 Personal Year Ender (Video)




2013 is yet to concluded. But before we wrap up the year, I'll share with you the top things that made my 2013! Yes, if you're an avid viewer of Bits of Rocks, you may recall that every year, I am sharing to my dear readers a year ender report jotting down the top best and worst things of my year!

Before I share with you my 2013 Year Ender, I've prepared a short video teaser narrating what to expect in my 2013 wrap-up. Here it goes:    



My 2013 personal year ender review will be comprised of Top 13 moments highlighting my year! Yup, this is a combination of good and bad things that happened in my life this year!

Aside from my year ender, like I always do, I will also share with you my Top 14 for the coming year 2014 Sounds exciting isn't it?!

So, stay tune as I'll share with you two of the most important personal feature articles every year here in this blog! It's a conclusion of the outgoing year at the same time a prelude to the coming new year! Happy New Year everyone! (RCB)

Follow Us on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Us on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments