January 2014: "New Things Begin"



January 2014, the first month of the year! Fresh start, new beginnings, another hopes and challenges...!!!

As my tradition here in my personal blog Bits of Rocks, at the start of every month, I'm giving you a bird's eye view of what to expect here in this blog. It contains the topics to be featured in the site as well as the highlights of the month. Since it's new year, let me share with you a little bit changes in our Flavor of the Month segment. I'll maintain the calendar every start of the month plus, a Bitstrips, a comics or cartoon version of yours truly will open the topic for the month! 

What to expect for the month of January 2014? Well, I've listed down for you below:


* My 2013 Personal Year Ender Review

* My 2014 Goals and Expectation List

* The Celebrity Whom I Got the Most Number of Pictures With

* Throwback Photos / Moments

* Stars and Celebrity Encounters

* Events and Other Surprises


Since December 2013  kept me very busy with blogging and other commitments, I wasn't able to finish my 2013 Year Ender. Therefore, it will be my first important post, for this month! I'll share it with you shortly!

Once more, let's start the year right! Embrace 2014, embrace changes! "Happy New Year" everyone and God speed! (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments