March 2014: "A Month-Long Celebration"


March is my month! This is the month when yours truly was born! And aside from my birthday, this month also is the birth month of this blog, Bits of Rocks!

Last year, the whole month of March featured my birthday and this blog's birthday celebrations. You had witnessed different names from the celebrity world expressed their greetings for me and for my blog! Now this March 2014, expect for a much bigger celebration! 

This March, Bits of Rocks is turning 6 years. And also this month, I am also turning _ _ years old. :)

Where and when the celebrations are?! Well, watch out this month in my succeeding posts!

Aside from my birthday and my blog's birthday to be featured this month in this blog, expect also for more surprising topics! Feel excited? Definitely!  Let the celebration begins! (RCB)

Follow Me on Twitter: @rockenroll_04
Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Comments