#Throwback2014: Habitat for Humanity Behind-The-Scene

2014 is also the year when I took part in an advocacy. Yes, I became the so-called Online Champion or ambassador of the NGO, Habitat for Humanity.

Habitat for Humanity is actually an organization which help builds home for the needy.

We had our pictorial / photoshoot for Habitat which they will use for the posters, billboards, and online campaigns. And here are some of our behind-the-scene (BTS) photos for the organization's different campaigns :









One of the campaigns was the Habitat's Christmas program dubbed as the "Pamaskong Handog" wherein they solicit donations to give as a Christmas gift for the homes of the needy. 

This is one of the significant events I participated with this 2014. Find out more on my 2014 Yearend Report to be share soon. (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments