#Throwback2014: The Year of the #MakeUpTransformation

The year 2014 is also a year where the so-called Make-Up Transformation becomes a trending topic. Most of the netizens made their own version of  this trending craze where they transformed themselves to a celebrity after applying a make-up. They posted their version on Instagram making the topic as a worldwide-web craze.   

Make-Up Transformation evolves into variety of versions based on the creativity of the person. Well, yours truly didn't left behind with this trending topic. I myself had made my own versions of it. And here are my three version:    

From RB to Albie

Transformation to Gerald Anderson's Character as 'Tiyagong Akyat'

When TomDen (Tom Rodriquez and Dennis Trillo) Trasforms - Miccky (Michael and Rocky)

Will Make-Up Transformation be my No. 1 highlights of my 2014?! Find out on my 2014 Yearender Report to be posted here on my personal blog before the year end. (RCB)

Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments