February 2015: "Spreading Love and Luck


Two major celebrations mark the month of February. These are the Valentine's Day and the Chinese New Year. That's why February of this year is truly wrapped with red which is also my favorite color!

February opens with happinesss for yours truly. Yes for me, this is really full of love as yours truly finally felt being loved after a series of pain and bitterness on the previous year. As we feel the love, definitely, expect for more romantic posts!

And since yours truly is also a Chinese by blood, expect also for Chinese New Year features as I always do every year.

February is also the birth month of my lifestyle blog which is The Lifestyle Portal. The said blog is now turning 3 years old. Definitely, we will be having a birthday party specially now that it has its own domain via www.thelifestyleportal.net.

What more will you ask for? Well, wait and see 'coz I will definitely share some surprises! Love and Luck, that really paint my February! (rcb)

Comments