March 2015: "Embracing My Busy Month"



March is my month! This is the month of my birthday at the same time, the birth month of this blog  "Bits of Rocks."

But aside from these two most important dates in this month of March, did you know that majority of the dates were fully booked?

Well, let's take this post as a schedule of all the things which makes my month so busy! Here are some of the dates to take note for the month of March 2015 in a personal perspective:

March 1 - The 4TH AmCham ScholaRUN
March 1 - Ateneo Run for Your Life 2
March 2 - My Father's Birthday
March 3 - Monthsary
March 4  - My Grandfather's Death Anniversary
March 5 - "Your Face Sounds Familiar" Grand Presscon
March 8 - Run United 1 (Morning)
March 8 - The 31st PMPC Star Awaeds for Movies
March 12 - AXN's "Asia's Got Talent" Premiere Launch (Morning)
March 12 - Jeff James Blogcon (Afternoon)
March 13-15 - Tree Top Adventures in Baguio
March 15 - Bits of Rocks' 7TH Year Blog Anniversary
March 15 - 7Eleven Run 1500
March 17 - Birthday Treat for EU Tean
March 18 - Birthday Treat for Friends
March 19 - My Birthday
March 20-22 - TRD Team Summer Outing
March 22 - Binyag of my new Goddaughter
March 28 - Metro Blogger Fashion Evolution

Other dates may be added or may change.

See how busy my month is! (RCB)

Comments