April 2015 - "Conquering More Challenges"


The month of March which is also my birth month has been concluded. And yes, that month for me this year was not a good month to me.

Now, April is started. And this month offers new challenges to conquer.

In terms of running, yours truly Runner Rocky is up for four running events for the mother earth. And these are the following:

April 12 - Guerilla Race
April 18 - DC Superheroes All-Star Run
April 25 - Pro-Earth Run 2015
April 26 - NatGeo Earth Day Run 2015

And of course, I'll be also dancing to a night of glowing fun in the Glow City Zumba on April 11.

In terms of anniversaries and celebrations, my entertainment blog TV Series Craze will be celebrating its 6TH year anniversary on April 17 and me will be having my 2ND year company anniversary on April 30.

So let's start the month right. April indeed is another challenging month to face. (RCB)

Comments