May 2015: "Travel and Trends"


Superman is yours truly's trademark for the year. Yes, after creating a legacy last year playing as a merman in Manila Ocean Park, this year, I transformed into superman via a fun run dubbed as "World of DC Superheroes All-Star Fun Run."

Being superman is one of the trending topics I will share with you this month of May 2015. What more?! Well, since dubsmash is today's worldwide hit, I will share with you here in this blog my very own dubsmash creation featuring famous  lines from Piolo Pascual, Sam Milby, Coco Martin,  and Angel Locsin! And of course, lipsynch of songs from the different artists!

The month of May is also a month of tour and vacation. Therefore in this month, I will feature different places where I travel before.

So are you excited for brand new topics to be featured this month here in Bits of Rocks?! Let superman or should I say SuperAki or SuperRocky takes you to conquer travel and trends! (RCB)



Comments