Ending the Month of May with Four Consecutive Events


It was not only a back-to-back. Rather, it was a back-to-back-to-back-to-back! Four consecutive events ended my month of May 2015 which covered my four blogs of four different genres. As they say, yes "lagare kung lagare!" "Mahirap pero masarap!"

Here are my four consecutive events on the last two days of May which kept me too busy with a lack of sleep:

Saturday (May 30):

* Event 1 - Men's Health Training Combine, 6am to 11am | Sparta Gym, Mandaluyong City

* Event 2 - GMA Bloggers Style Camp - Team GabRu, 12nn to 6pm | Studio Central, Quezon City

* Event 3 - Honda Let Your Beat Out Launch, 6pm to 1am, Music Hall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City

Sunday (May 31):

* Event 4 - Alaska World Milk Day, 4am to 8am, SM Mall of Asia Running Grounds, Pasay City

Now what can you say about my timeline?!

The good thing was that, I shifted from IT to sports to showbiz to lifestyle to running! Yes, fresh from work when I started my first physical fitness event on a Saturday morning. 

Definitely on my succeeding posts here and in my other blogs, I will share with you all those events one by one! So get ready and stay tune folks! (RCB)



Comments