"I Reserved an Acceptable Minion!"



Sounds familiar right?! Yeah, me and the ultimate heartthrob Piolo Pascual already utterred those words which is the title of this post. :) Do you think, these cute mini-me can deliver those lines better?!

Well just like you who is always kid at heart, I'm excited for the return of the Minions. And as they dominate the big screen, they will conquer at the same time our favorite fast food chain, McDonalds. Once more, for every Happy Meal that you will order, you will get a free minion. 10 new designs of minions were set to offfer!

But, since I'm segurista, I already reserved my minions! I availed the fast food's pre-order promo which secured me of these 10 minion designs.

How to pre-order?! Well, check out the image below:

How to Reserve:


My Minion Coupon:


To read more details of the promo, please read my post in my lifestyle blog: 

I can get my 10 minions starting June 20 in the McDonalds branch where I availed the coupons.

After I get my minions, of course I will definitely post them here in Bits of Rocks

Yeah I'm so excited! Collector mode is on! (RCB)

Comments