@rockenroll_04 Breaches 2K Followers!



Yours truly's official instagram account which is @rockenroll_04 now reached 2,000 plus followers! Yehey!

Reaching the said 2K  followers is one of my goals this 2015. I was so thankful that  this goal was already achieved even though year 2015 was not yet concluded. I've reached it last Friday, July  17, 2015.

In 2014 before the end of December, I've reached 1K followers in IG and I've included that in my yearender post. From that time, I've set another goal to reach 2K followers before the end of 2015. Thanks God I've achieved it earlier than expected!

Many thanks to my fans, supporters, friends, and readers for their continuous patronage! I promise that I will serve you all the best! My blogs and my social media constantly booming! And all of you were one of the reasons for their success! (RCB)

Comments