August 2015: "Blogging Unlimited"

This is my actual scenario while in MRT everyday:


Yes, while having my long trip from home to office, I am busy posting in my different social media - instagram, facebook, twitter, timehop, bitstrips, and blogging. I have so many stuffs to share with you guys! So many backlogs to post.

Therefore, we will use this month of August 2015 to share with you my avid readers all my pending posts. So many events I have attended with, so many runs I conquered with, so many selfies with the different personalities - all of them hope I can share with you this so-called ghost month.

All those things will be published in my four major blogs with different genres namely Bits of Rocks (personal), TV Series Craze (entertainment), The Lifestyle Portal (lifestyle), and Runner Rocky (fitness). 

Unlimited blogging this month of August 'coz yours truly the Blogger King rules! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments