#Selfie: Daryl Ong and Rocky

For the first time, I finally meet in person the heartthrob RnB singer Daryl Ong.

Daryl is a semi-finalist of the singing reality show The Voice of the Philippines (The Voice Ph). He is also a former member of the band Voices of 5 together with the "Bad Boy of RnB," Johann Mendoza.

Daryl became popular after reviving the song of Willie Revillame, "Ikaw na Nga."

Now, check out some of the cool selfies of Daryl and I below:





I even had an interview with Daryl wherein he shared exciting things about himself. And yes, I will share it, the full video interview on my next post. :)

Great meeting you Daryl! See you again soon! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments

Unknown said…
Video sir, plssss hehe, thank you!
Unknown said…
Video sir, plssss hehe, thank you!