Then and Now: Chan-Chua on #Selfie

After one year, me and my co-chinito young actor Ken Chan met again. This time during our set visit on the last taping of the GMA-7's afternoon teleserye, "Healing Hearts."

Well, check out our selfie photos with Ken Then and Now and see the diffference after one year!


I first met Ken Chan last 2014 during the launch of his self title album.

Looking at our photos this year versus last year, it seems that we improved a lot! As they say, mas naging gwapo kami pareho this year compare to last year!

On my next post, I will share with you my video interview with Ken during our set visit as well as my videos and interviews with the other cast members of "Healing Hearts" namely Joyce Ching, Kristal Reyes, and Kristoffer Martin. So stay tune folks! (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments