September 2015: "Let the BER Begins"


BER month started as the month of September begun. And what BER-months mean to us - Christmas, gifts, bonuses, parties, thanks-giving, celebrations! And of course, "busy" as many of us specially yours truly are committed into different activities.

As September begins, I'll be also preparing lots of yearly routines for my blogs, passions, celebrations, and now into my new world - running. Lots of new events were also instore for us. Hope that I can post them all here in my personal blog as well as in my other websites.

So before we start discussing a particular topic, let's embrace September, the start of the Ber-Months, and let start the Ber-Months right! 

Lots of surprises will be on my next posts! Stay tune! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments