#ThrowbackThursday: In White with Michael Pangilinan

Let's start our #ThrowbackThursday with my awards night photo with the man behind the hit song "Pare Mahal Mo Raw Ako," Michael Pangilinan.

Here is one of our many photos together one year ago during the PMPC Star Awards for Music 2014:


I first met Michael last year during the ABS-CBN's "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song" presscon. Afterwards, I often see each other in different events.

My video interview with this guy is also up in my official YouTube account.

Right now, Khel is one of the contestants of the second season of the hit singing reality show, "Your Face Sounds Familiar." Good luck Khel! See you again soon! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments