Korean Dinner at Dong Won


It was another food-filled Friday night with yours truly and with my friends at work. The four of us this time enjoyed a Korean dinner at the Korean resto named Dong Won.

Great to be back in this Korea restaurant after couples of months. The last time we've been here was last April 2015. 

Since 2013, this place seems to be a silent witness in the different events in my life. But, I don't wanna talk about those things anymore. Past is past! Let's foucus now on the present and prepare for the future. Here is my company of good people:


Okey, let the pictures now speak for themselves. 

Let me share with you first those unlimited appetizers that made us crave for more:


We enjoyed two different sets of barbeque - the crispy pork and the meaty beef:



And yes, even two sets of soups were also served to us - the spicy beef with bola-bola and the seafood with tofu:



This green letucce blended with fresh garlics is one of my favorites:


After the heavy dinner, we had a sweet cold dessert - the Korean ice cream! I admit, I really love these:



These were the food we ordered that Friday night. We were really, really full not only with good foods but with great kwentuhan and kulitan as well!

That was a night! Another memorable moment in this Korean restaurant! 


We'll be back again in this place soon trying other dishes! Two thumbs up Dong Won! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments