October 2015: "Tougher October"


2015 is now down to its last quarter. Three months to go and we will set to welcome another calendar year. I'm so excited to share with you my 2015 yearender post at the end of the year or early next year. But before that, let's face first the remaining pages of the calendar.

The month of October seems to be a challenging month for me since I'm about to face different challenges in different aspects of my life - career, blogging, running, and other things. But the good thing is... I'm overcoming them! I'm about to win the battle!

The month is also another busy month to yours truly. But of course, I will find time to keep you updated with the latest happenings in my life here in this blog. Stay tune for more exciting unveiling. :)

So, ready...set...Fight! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments