Taking A New Leadership Training

Every other year in my professional career as a Software QA Engineer, I always ensure that I took certifications in line with my profession. In 2012, I have passed the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB) while last 2014, I got my Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification.

Since I already had those two major certifications significant in my chosen profession, this year my plan is to take new trainings for the meantime while thinking for a new certification / title to get. And one of these trainings is a leadership training dubbed as "Getting Ready to Lead."

Check out our graduation photos below after we successfully completed the said 3-day leadership training:



This was not my first time to attend a leadership training like this since in my previous company, I already had a similar training.

I will not post the whole details of the training but in a nutshell, this training prepared us to be more competitive leaders in the upcoming projects to handle. 

Will share more certifications and training posts in the coming days. Congratulations everyone! (RCB



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments