Winning No. 1 in the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2015 is More than a Dream Come True!


The hardworks finally pay off! Runner Rocky, my newly owned blog for fitness, sports, and running was recognized and awarded last Saturday, October 10, 2015 as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for the year.

And yes, this award for me is more than a dream come true! Why? It's because, I didn't only make it on the top 10, I was even emerged as No. 1!

Runner Rocky took the No. 1 spot in this annual award organized by Influential Blogger and Ms. Janette Toral, an e-commerce advocate and founder of Digital Filipino.

Aside from being No. 1 in the ranking, Runner Rocky also created a new record in the history of this award as it is their very first winner with a sports and fitness niche.

Since 2010, it was always my own tradition every year to send my article nominees for this award even though I have no new blog. Two of my existing blogs today namely TV Series Craze (2010) and The Lifestyle Portal (2012) were also products of this writing project but sad to say, they didn't won! That's why I'm so much thankful that Runner Rocky made it for them.

The Certificate of Recognition for Runner Rocky being an Emerging Influential Blog:


8 of the 10 Winners Up on the Stage:


Yours truly Discussing the Success Story of Runner Rocky:


The Top 3 winners - me for Runner Rocky, Jay for Chef Jay's Kitchen, and Miyo for Take Off Philippines:


Receiving my Award Up in the Stage with Ms. Janette Toral:


The day 10/10 (October 10) when the awarding ceremony took place truly served as a lucky day for me when I received this prestige recognition!

The whole story about this award is already up and posted in Runner Rocky. You may check it now at www.runnerrocky.com.

Once more, thank you so much for the votes, trust, and support making Runner Rocky a No. 1 emerging influential blog winner! I am now more inspire to blog and run at the same time. Let's all keep our passion in blogging! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments