November 2015: "A Birthday Party for Runner Rocky"



My sports and fitness blog Runner Rocky will be celebrating its first year birthday this November 24, 2015. Therefore, it means a huge party and a grand celebration!

Yes, there are so many good things to thank for. At a span of 1 year, Runner Rocky receives so many blessings including its recent recognition as the No. 1 Emerging Influential Blog of 2015. We will have a month long celebration for that in www.runnerrocky.com.

Aside from that, November is also a month of collection. Yes, I am now starting to collect stickers  for my Starbucks 2016 Planner and I will share with you my day-to-day coffee time  to gather the stickers! 

Last month, I have started my new segment called #ThrowbackThursday wherein every Thursday, I feature great photo moments from the past! We will continue that this month onwards. :)

And of course, expect for new exciting and interesting posts from yours truly. 

November is indeed another fun-filled month of celebration. Let's spread happiness and love on this second to the last month of 2015! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments

Laglag said…
I am looking forward to more throw back pictures.