On the Way to Complete the Stickers for the Starbucks Planner 2016


I'm on a momentum to complete faster than expected the required stickers for the Starbucks Planner 2016. Right now, I have 9 stickers and 9 more to go to complete the 18 stickers.

Hopefully before the end of November, I can post my third Starbucks planner which is a real fruit of my perseverance! It's a coffee everyday session to gain more stickers! I always order my favorite frappucino everytime I visit the nearest Starbucks coffeeshop in our area. 

On the photo above is my ordered Christmas frapp together with my sticker booklet, my Starbucks card, and my newly-bought cool cellphone pouch for my iPhone 6. Do your love it?! I'll share more starbucks coffee sessions in my next post. And of course, I will update you with the latest counts of my sticker collection. Stay tune! (RCB)





Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments