Pictorial with the Zombies!

Happy Halloween!!!

Let me start the month of November with scary photos of yours truly with the zombies!

Exactly two years ago, I have encountered these scary creatures. And yes, instead of bitting me, they enjoyed having photos with me! 

Check us out below:




Aside from those throwback pictures with the zombies, just recently (last week) during our Blogapalooza Seasons, I also encountered this zombie and enjoyed a wacky selfie with me:


Now I can conclude, zombies didn't only love to eat people... they also love to have photos and selfies together with them! Yours truly is a living proof! :)

Enjoy the Halloween everyone! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments