#ThrowbackThursday: The Starbucks Planners Then and Now

It's a season of Starbucks Planner once again! And yes I admit, yours truly is now an avid collector of this cool planner since 2013. This year will be my third time to get crazy in collecting stickers for this planner.

As I've told you in my month-opener post, I will share with you my daily coffee moment to gather those stickers for the planner. But before that, let's compare first the last year's Starbucks Planner versus the 2016 planner as part of our #ThrowbackThursday segment. Here they are:

The 2015 Starbucks Planner:


The 2016 Starbucks Planner:


Honestly speaking, last year's designs were far better than this year's. Agree?

The current designs were so simple. They were categorized into colors and sizes - 4 colors (white, green, black, and red) and 2 sizes ( 2 smalls and 2 bigs). The two smalls were thicker since pages were according to days while the 2 bigs were according to weeks.

But what made this year's designs different from the previous is that Starbucks collaborates with the Italian notebook brand, the Moleskine.

What more can you say about the last year and this year's designs?

One thing is sure... yours truly is up again to collect stickers to grab my new Starbucks 2016 Planner. And I will definitely keep you posted! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments