Dingdong Dantes Rocks the Christmas



Kapuso Primetime King Dingdong Dantes also graced the GMA Christmas 2016 bloggers'conference dubbed as "PaGMAmamahalan" BlogCon. On the said event, Dingdong discussed about #NowPh, an advocacy to fight the climate change wherein he is the ambassador.

In my health and fitness blog Runner Rocky, I've already shared our story about #NowPh. So this time here in Bits of Rocks, let me share with you more on our selfies and photos together. Here they go: 




I've first met Dingdong in 2012 during the "Protege" days wherein he was the main host together with Carla Abellana. Afterwards, we've been together in different events on the succeeding months including the launch of his horror-comedy flick "Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles."

Great that after a year, we met again for this exciting environmental campaign. 

I would also like to congratulate Dingdong for being a new proud father to a cute baby girl and a loving husband to the beautiful Marian Rivera-Dantes! God bless and Merry Christmas! (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments