In Black with Starbucks

The season of holiday also means a season of collecting stickers for the Starbucks planner for most of us (including yours truly). And yes, I am proud to say that I already completed the 18 required stickers and I already got my Starbucks 2016 Planner since last November.

But before I showcase with you my green planner, let me show you first one of my photo artworks during my coffee break in the said coffee shop:


Yes, everytime I have my favorite frapp in Starbucks,  I took different photos of my coffee together with my sticker holder and SB loyalty card in different angles. This is one of my ways to share my perseverance in collecting stickers for the planner.

In my next post, I will definitely share with you my Starbucks 2016 Planner. Stay tune! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments