The Amazing #Selfie with Betong

He is now famous is playing various iconic roles in the longest running gag show "Bubble Gang." The most popular is Antonietta, a satire to the kontrabidas of telenovelas! Ladies and gentlemen, here is the Amazing Betong!

Glad to meet this versatile comedian during our Kapuso #PaGMAmahalan blogcon. I already met here before in some events. But in this GMA Christmas event was my first time to talk, interview, and had selfies with him!

Check out our various selfies below combining wacky, normal, and smiley:








During this event, I also found out that Betong is my teammate's kababata! Both of them were from Antipolo. We had our video greetings together for my teammate which was posted in my Facebook account.

Aside from these selfies, I also got selfies with him but as Antonietta. And I will share that on my next post so stay tune! (RCB)





Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments