Paying Tribute to the Master Showman German "Kuya Germs" Moreno

The showbiz world was saddened by the lost of one of the pillars of Philippine entertainment, German Moreno or popularly known as Kuya Germs.

At exactly 3:20 am of Friday, January 8, 2016, Kuya Germs' nephew John Nite announced via social media the death of his uncle due to cardiac arrest. Kuya Germs, 82, who was with his family passed away peacefully in St. Lukes Hospital.

Yours truly is in deep sympathy to the family of Kuya Germs. And yes, I would like to offer this blog post as form of my tribute to the one and only Master Showman of Philippine showbiz, Kuya Germs.

I've looked some of my photos together with Kuya Germs since we always met in many of huge showbiz events and presscons. And here are some:



I'm proud that I personally met this well-respected guy. He was truly an institution, a pioneer in show business who served as a father to the different well-known artists today. Who could forget his legacies like the "That's Entertainment," the Walk of Fame in Eastwood City, and the current "Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman?" These were just some of his huge contributions in Philippine showbiz.

Once more, I would like to express my condolence to his family. Kuya Germs is now on the good hands of our Dear Lord. His legacy and contribution will forever live! May you rest in peace Kuya Germs. You're like a grandfather to me. (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments