April 2016: "Celebrate Success"


After one month of hiatus, yours truly Bits of Rocks is back to give you exciting happenings and updates in my life and things around me.

The month of March kept me too busy in event, work, sports, travel, and in my personal life and relationship. But this month of April, I will share with you those things which made me too busy.

April is a celebration of success. This is because April marks the rise of my blogs at the same time, the birth month of my hit entertainment site TV Series Craze. This month also marks my 3rd successful year in my current I.T. company. And of course, I will also share with you my last month's series of birthday celebration.

So let's celebrate success this April! And let's give thanks to all the blessings with have received! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments