It's Rocky to be with Ate Vi

For the second time around, I have met again the Star for All Season, Gov. Vilma Santos!

Well despite her busy schedule, she was still able to grace the bloggers for the blogcon of their movie "Everything About Her."

Fresh from my marathon in Laguna, I didn't missed a chance to see and talk with her again. And yes, aside from lots of selfies, I even had an exclusive video interview with her.

For the meantime, I will share with you first two of our selfies together. My video interview with her to follow. Here are our said photos:



We really look like mother and son on these selfies. And I can even replace her son Lucky Luis Manzano. :)

I first met Gov. Vi in 2012 during the blogcon of her horror movie "The Healing."

Thanks for the time Ate Vi. If you enjoy our photos together, definitely, you will love more our video. Watch out for that! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments