Seven Years of TV Series Craze


TV Series Craze, my most successful blog site in the field of showbiz and entertainment is now on its Seventh Solid Successful Year!

This website which started on April 2009 is today's one of the pioneers, most searched, and most visited entertainment website. This also serves as one of my achievements as a blogger. Yeah, this blogsite even paveway for me to enter showbiz. 

7 years with more than 7 million hits, TV Series Craze is indeed one of Rocky's huge success in the blogging community.  And yes, I'll promise to write more interesting articles and blogposts about your favorite celebrities, TV shows, movies, and other trending topics.

Let me also take this oppurtunity to say thank you for your continuous support in this blogsite.

Happy Seventh Year Anniversary TV Series Craze!!!

... Seven years and counting...Toast to our success! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments