Runner Rocky on Its Fresh New Look

Yours truly's sports, fitness, and marathons blog Runner Rocky now sports a fresh new look! 

As I celebrate my second year anniversary in the running community and as I upgrade myself into the field of running and fitness, it's now time to upgrade my fitness blog as well!  

And yes, it now clearly defines its three major topics - sports, fitness, and marathons! And my fitness interviews with the different celebrities and personalities are also featured in this new website.

Check out below a glimpse of the new www.runnerrocky.com:




Green is the color theme of the new Runner Rocky. And different topics were also segregated in different tabs on the header.

We will be having a grand online launch of Runner Rocky's new website theme together with its new logo soon. 

What can you say on the new Runner Rocky? What other suggestions can you give?! (RCB)





Follow Me on Instagram: @rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.