Crazy Little Thing Called Mario

Thai heartthrob actor and today's in-demand endorser Mario Maurer made his new visit in the country to promote Thailand via an event dubbed as "Experience Thailand with Mario Maurer," August 6, 2016.

This was actually my third time to meet Mario - first was for "Suddenly its Magic" movie presscon in 2012 while second was in 2013 for "Pee Mac" premiere night.

Finally on our third meetup, I already had selfies with him. Check these out:


I already shared my story with Mario Maurer on my fitness blog Runner Rocky wherein he showcased his own version of Thai boxing! You may also check out my YouTube channel Runner Rocky for exclusive video clips of his new visit.

Great seeing you again Mario! 'Till your next visit! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@rockenroll_04

Follow Me on Twitter@rockenroll_04

Like My Fanpage on Facebook:www.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Comments