Bits of Rocks Comes in Its Fresh New Blog Design This 2017!

Bits of Rocks, my personal, lifestyle, and celebrity blog now comes in its fresh new design. Simple and neat, these are the two words to describe this said blog which is turning 9 years this March 2017.

Take a quick look on the clean and minimalist layout design of my blog below:




And for easier for you to browse a topic, I have segregated them into five tabs above namely Blogs, Personal, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and Anything. And each tab have their corresponding menus. You may click them above and see the topics that made Bits of Rocks your favorite personal blog for solid 9 years!    

Change has come! More changes are coming in my blogging hobby in the coming days making yours truly Rocky and Runner Rocky your No. 1 leading Blogger King in the online community! (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Email: rockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments