It's Great to be Back with Ivan Dorschner #MeantToBe

After four years, the "PBB Teen Clash of 2010,"  ex-housemate Ivan Doschner returns to showbiz! And yes, after exactly four years, Rocky and Ivan met again!

Ivan and I first met in November 2012 during the premiere night of the Star Cinema movie "24/7 in Love."  I was wearing a stripe shirt then. He exit showbiz for the meantime to focus on his studies.

December 2016, we met again! This is during the GMA Bloggers' Christmas Party wherein they were the special guests to promote their newest romance-comedy series "Meant To Be."  And yes, Ivan still remembers me as well as my stripe shirt that I was wearing when we first met!

"Yeah I remember you. You are wearing a stripe shirt. And now, you are still wearing a stripe shirt," Ivan recalled during our meetup!

Just like before, here are a set of my selfie photos with Ivan Dorschner:








I also have an exclusive one-on-one video interview with Ivan sharing his showbiz comeback, career plans, and fitness regimens! The said video is now uploaded in my official YouTube Channel and will be posted in my fitness blog Runner Rocky.

And did you know that Ivan is a good friend of James Reid?! Yes, they started together in the "PBB Teen Clash of 2010"  where James was hailed as the big winner!

In the GMA Telebabad TV series "Meant to Be," Ivan is playing the character of Ethan Spencer–Hughes, a half-British, half-Filipino leading man of Barbie Forteza!

Great to meet you again brother Ivan! See you again on the coming days! God bless and more power on your showbiz comeback! 01/25/2017 (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments