Tara Travel!


It's travel time! We have started the year 2017 traveling and exploring the beautiful and the historic place of Cebu, eight of January.

Some of my travel photos and videos were already share in my other blog Runner Rocky. But yes, I will still share more here.

Starting this year, as part of the great changes here in Bits of Rocks, I will also share more of my travel escapade from different places. I will let you explore the places that we had toured by sharing my personal travel videos, photos, and experience on the said places.

Tara travel and enjoy the beauty of the world! (RCB) 


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments