The 7TH TV Series Craze Awards 2016 for "Till I Met You" Airs in ABS-CBN

My Very Own Artworks for The 7TH TV Series Craze Awards 2016

ABS-CBN's Recogntion of the Awards Aired on Primetime TV

Our very own The 7TH TV Series Craze Awards 2016 was featured in two of the ABS-CBN Primetime shows namely "Till I Met You"  and "FPJ's Ang Probinsyano." The said two Kapamilya teleseryes bagged the most number of awards from different categories.

Our very own award is now on its 7TH year. It recognizes different TV series, actors, actresses, and stars who truly created an impact on the said year. It is my annual tradition of chosing those best among the rest! It's great to know that the huge TV network like the ABS-CBN accredit our awards.

Let's start with "Till I Met You." Here is ABS-CBN airing of our awards for the JaDine's TV Series:



"Till I Met You" won three major awards namely Best Primetime TV Series, one of the Hottest Love Team of 2017 for JaDine, and Most Promising Actor of the Year for JC Santos.

Thank you Kapamilya! I'm so inspire to do more on the coming days! 01/24/2017 (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments