#ThrowbackThursday: A Back-to-Back Event as a Runner and as a Blogger



It was same day last year, January 26 when I had a back-to-back event as a runner and as a blogger! 

Morning of that day, I ran an ultramarathon, an 80KM 4-man relay for Run for Roger in Laguna. Afterwards in the afternoon, I had a blogcon with the Star for All Season, Gov. Vilma Santos for their 2016 movie "Everything About Her" in the Star Cinema office, ABS-CBN. 

That was two of the great moments last year to look back today. Time is really running so fast... 01/26/2017 (RCB)



Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments