Back-to-Back Events in Two Consecutive Days!

The weekends of January 28 and 29, 2017 was truly a very busy days for me. I had two back-to-back events on two consecutive days transforming me from a blogger to a runner to a ninong and to a host! 

Saturday morning of January 28 during the celebration of the Chinese New Year, we had ran a fun run called the CNY Lucky Run 2016 together with my very own running team, the Team Runner Rocky.

Night of the said day, my team then attended a media launch for a Valentines event called the Love Locks Fair 2017. And we enjoyed the buffet dinner at the Prestige Cruise. I have shared a glimpse of these two events in my fitness blog Runner Rocky via the post Team Runner Rocky on CNY and Prestige Cruise. 

 A Proud Ninong and a Host to Our Friend's Birthday on Sunday

A Runner of a CNY Lucky Run and A Blogger of Love Locks Fair with Team Runner Rocky on Saturday


Then on Sunday morning, January 29, I started the day attending the baptismal of my new goddaughter Olivia Green. She is my second inaanak to my college bestfriend Marfe Antoneitte Bermudo-Mallari. And the church where baby Olivia was baptised was also the church where Marfe tied the knot to his husband Richmond.

Then on the evening, we have hosted a big surprise birthday party to our TRR teammate and friend Nelson Cuevas in Malayan Hotel, Ortigas. 

And look, seems that each day have their own color coding - red for Saturday and blue for Sunday!

That was really a very busy weekend! This week, another back-to-back events were set to happen! And I'll definitely keep you posted on them! 02/01/2017 (RCB)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments