The Nuestra Señora De Gracia Church

It's great to be back in one of the oldest church in the Philippines, the Nuestra Señora De Gracia Church located in Guadalupe, Makati City.

Yes, this is my second time to visit this church with an ancient architecture. The first visit was last January 2014 during the wedding of my college bestfriend Marfe Antonette Burmudo-Mallari.

After three years, Janury 29, 2017, I returned to this church but this time, for the baptismal of my new goddaughter, the second child of Marfe, Olivia Green!

Check out my souvenir postcard photos on this historic church below: 




This church is really rich in scenic views. Yeah, its perfect for photos and prenup videos! We can definitely add this to our travel collection!

Thank you to my long time college  friend Mau Cabo for capturing these beautiful shots using his professional camera.  02/10/2017 (RCB)  



Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments